Top Treats

The top three tasty things I've consumed in the past three days:


We may not have had the baby yesterday but we sure had breakfast!!!


This is the most delightful little cordial cocktail and I can't recommend it highly enough as the summer (surely) approaches. It is incredibly simple - just elderflower cordial, strawberries and mint leaves - yet astoundingly refreshing. Make one!


Fondly named "Granny bars" in this family, this is essentially millionaires shortbread. My Granny made THE best version of this dangerously delicious stuff and when she died three years ago I decided I needed to try and follow in her footsteps. It would have been her 92nd birthday last week so I decided to celebrate her that day by whipping up a batch. I say "whipping it up" but it takes the best part of a day as each layer has its own making and setting process. Worth every back-aching minute though!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.