From early on in the pregnancy with "Pebble" we decided to take photos at regular intervals of both the growing bump and the growing big brother as a way of documenting both of their development.
For a number of reasons I chose not to post these "updates" on social media as we went along. We took them for our own memories and all had some fun in the process! I decided to pop them all in a post here for the same reason: somewhere to store the memories of this journey and a great way to see the photo collages all consecutively! I love how evident Noah's funny little personality is in the series of photos too. He's a treasure!
Eleven days after giving birth it is already surreal to me to see myself with that full term bump. It feels like a lifetime ago; Reuben's lifetime! The photos will remain precious as I thank God for carrying me through this pregnancy, not something I ever took for granted. I am so incredibly grateful to Him for the beautiful new addition to our family and for all it took to get him safely to us.








1 comments:
That's wonderful to see them all together. We can chart the fringe cuts too!! Xx
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.