An epic voyage for two little boys

I have approximately 300 photos from the last week or so and I genuinely have six draft blog posts sat waiting to be finished right now.

I'll start by posting this little photo montage from our journey last week to stay with my family for Christmas.
Because of my frustrating little situation, travel is a real struggle at the moment and we hadn't ventured outside of our home town for many months. My Mum offered us some invaluable help to ensure we could make it across the country to stay for Christmas; she came over just three days before Christmas and bought tickets for the boys and I to get a train back with her while Vianney drove the dog and the presents in the car! The hope was that it would be less uncomfortable and painful than I find it to sit in the car. 


So off we set on our adventure, being waved off by Mr. V!


Noah does love a train; he was ready to pop!



Reuben and I were loving the new adventure too :)


Lots of fun was had by all and although it was of course painful, we had such a giggle and I think we probably left a lasting impression on the train staff!



We arrived safely at Paddington and opted for a cab as I most definitely couldn't manage the bus at this point.

This was Noah's first time in a black London cab, as well as Reuben's obviously. The driver was so lovely and seemed to really enjoy Noah's excitement at being in the big city! He ended up doing a little tour guide commentary and made it even more entertaining and gripping for Noah. And for me!



As journeys go, this was a really good one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.