Tigerrific Friday for Noah



Noah had a "Tiger who came to tea" tea party at school today so this was what we were doing at 8am! I love Pinterest for this kind of random requirement of school life; all I had to do was type in "tiger face paint" and other peoples creations popped up for me to copy elements of.



By the time he got to school it was already starting to rub off but hopefully the overall effect was still there. I had to miss his first ever school disco tonight as I've gone downhill really fast with a virus but thank goodness for a fantastic Daddy, making it home in time to ensure Noah didn't miss out. Unfortunately, judging from Vianneys efforts (bless him), taking a photo of this particular event proved as difficult as photographing fireworks with a phone! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.