Bye bye slow-cooker

This week we said goodbye to a treasured member of our kitchen staff: our trusty slow-cooker has gone to kitchen appliances heaven. Cause of death: no idea. Final meal: beef stew.

It had been on for less than an hour when the noises coming from it made me lift the pot out slightly to make sure nothing was wrong. I would say that the entire bottom falling out as I did so is about as far from "right" as you can get. 



Farewell friend, you've served us well, cooked many delicious meals at just the right steady and slow pace...and you will be replaced as quickly as possible. No time for sentimentality!

1 comments:

Helen Cocks said...

That has been a very faithful member of the Miti household so I am sorry to see its bitten the dust. Great to chat to the 3 of you just now, hope Vianney got some sleep. Praying Reuben gets better soon and that you don't go down with it. Love you all XXxx

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.