Unshakeable

The teaching at our church right now is consistently speaking directly into our situations and where we are with God. Last night I listened to this week's message which I missed while I was with Noah in Sunday school.

If you have time to listen and you want to hear more about Unshakeable faith despite the batterings of  life, this is worth a listen.


If you don't have that time or space, do what our pastor told me and read Psalm 62 to yourself; better still, shout it at yourself in front of a mirror. Seriously.

"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. " Psalm 62:5, 6, 8 ESV




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.