Meet the Colleagues

This morning held more excitement for Noah than most mornings. When I told him we were driving Daddy to work because he's done his ankle in, you'd think I had told him we were going to Cbeebies land or something. He literally said, "That's just so exciting!"

We hadn't intended to stop but when Noah asked to see certain colleagues Mr. V had spoken about by name, and I had a phone call I had to make, we decided he could pop in. How much havoc could he wreak at 8am really?



I don't think havoc or mayhem levels were reached, thankfully; if you have known Noah in past years you will know that's not always a given. Looks like he at least caused a distraction however....!









He got to meet many of the lovely guys his Daddy has made famous in his mind and I heard about it non stop the entire way home. Cute!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.