Puking and Prayer

The last chance I got to blog properly it was looking like Noah might be getting ill. 


He had such pain in his stomach that eventually I had to take him to the doctor-and to take this little photo surreptitiously. Loser, I know!

Master N then proceeded to have his first experience of being sick (that he remembers!) That was delightful for all involved. 


What I loved though was that his go-to place was prayer*. As he doubled over in pain at times he was whimpering "Mummy! Please ask Jesus to make it better". No better person to ask, and I'm glad he's aware of that on some level. The faith of a child is something to learn from, that's for sure. I reach for calpol, he tells me to pray.  

*Cuddly Spidey also helped him through the experience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.