skip to main |
skip to sidebar
#Hello!
Time for a new blog-shaped venture for me. Unlike my previous blog it is unlikely to contain deep ponderings on life, the universe and popular culture! It is much more likely that it will form an online scrapbook of the mundane, the messy, the colour and the chaos that daily puts both a smile and an exasperated look on my face. I predict numerous photos of our little arkmeister up to all manner of physical activity, adventure and creative endeavour, mixed in with shots of Sketch the dog snoozing on various luxurious, comfortable surfaces, with a smattering of stories of baking - both successful and less so!I don't imagine this to be of interest to many people besides us; however, should you find yourself bored, stuck in front of a screen and forced to read about our days, (knowing how I've set the "searchability" of this blog, I'm hoping that if you're reading this you already know us pretty well), you are most welcome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.