A taste of Spring


As we approached the Easter weekend, we got all....well, Eastery! An egg hunt in the park, laid on by Flying Start was particularly fun. (More on that incredible organisation another time).


We went to the hunt with our lovely friends (and neighbours) and the kiddies did the trail together, looking for the humans-dressed-as-bunnies (!) then trading in their completed collection of coloured-in-pictures-of-bunnies for chocolate eggs. Classic Easter egg hunt stuff :)

That morning I also whipped up some spring-themed cakes for my Mum. To say she isn't a chocolate fan is an understatement so I decided to have a bash at making carrot cupcakes. Organic carrots, no less ;)



I may have also made some chocolate cheesecake cupcakes, the calorie content of which was unspeakable, so the less said the better!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.