Over the past six months or so I feel like I've learnt a fair amount about little Noah - or if it wasn't new information, he certainly confirmed what we had thought and assumed! Here are some of those things:
He is fearless!
He loves mess!
He loves adrenaline - especially watching other people getting their crazy kicks.
He gets it all from his Daddy!!
He can concentrate for short bursts on things he's really interested in. Bless him. This was definitely new to us.
He's a little rebel!! ;)
The four years of his life so far have held moments of pure joy as well as really painful low points for us as a family but recently I have been thanking God often that so far there hasn't been a single day that Noah's been on this planet during which we have not laughed. Because of him. What a gift. Thank you Jesus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.