I have had a bit of a silent week on the blog, mainly because I'm STILL ill and it's starting to take its toll. On me, my family and our house! So any energy I've managed to find I've ended up using to tidy the odd pile of laundry. Today I brought myself downstairs to have a sleep onto sofa when the opportunity presented itself. Praise God that Noah has daytime naps because this ten week bout of illness (coupled with pregnancy) has taken it out of me on a scale I've not experienced since my long days and years suffering with M.E.
Anyway, I tucked myself in under my incredibly cosy dressing gown and went to sleep. At some point early on during my blissful 45 minute nap I was joined by this canine hot water bottle. I'll never cease to be amazed at how ridiculous he is - but also how endearing. Cute little nap buddy!!






1 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.