These are a few of my favourite meals

As I was scrolling through my phone camera roll today I found an unhealthy number of photos of meals! It's because this winter we have discovered some new favourite recipes. Tasty warming dishes as well as surprisingly fresh and summery ones have featured as the cold weather has drawn in. Here are a handful of the current favourites:

Lemon Chicken with feta and peppers... The least wintry of them all, this one is very much a taste of Greece and yet we have cooked it a good few times in recent months. That's mostly because it's ridiculously easy and pretty much takes care of itself. Winner in my book!


Meatballs: 
Simple. Delicious. A new one in our repertoire. I wrote down the random ingredients I threw in the night I first made it and I'm so glad I did because I would have forgotten by now. They included:
Onions 
Chilli
Garlic
Balsamic vinegar
Brown sugar
Basil leaves 
Oregano
Chopped tomatoes
Rosemary
Mozzarella 

And a sprinkling of "yum!!" 


Sausage casserole (Hairy bikers recipe with my own twist!)

Rubbish photo but mannnn this one is tasty. It has a slight kick which is good and is a serious winter warmer. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.