Milestones

Well today Reuben is twelve weeks old. I can hardly believe it but as everyone knows, time is such a strange thing. It can fly whilst at the same time it feels like someone has always been here. This little someone has certainly made his beautiful mark on our family, on our hearts.

I have loved taking his little milestone photos every other week since he arrived; it's crazy to think that today is the last "number of weeks old" card. From now on they are monthly milestones. My littlest boy is growing up. Watching my gorgeous boys grow is the biggest roller coaster - and the only roller coaster I have ever willingly got onto! I thought I would just pop all of Reuben's pictures so far together. 

Twelve weeks and one day ago, we had never met you, "Pebble" - and I had full use of all joints and muscles!! We had no idea what we were in for, but the only important thing is that you are okay. You are more than okay it turns out and we are so thankful for you. We are a very blessed family to be given such a bundle of joy and delight, one who is growing in character as fast as in size.

Here's to the next milestone and all the days in between!








And the only "extra" card to be used so far. That gorgeous smile's first appearance at eleven days old. You little smiler!!!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.