Hello Hannah, it's me: Flat Stanley! Here I am snuggled up with Noah and his Mummy. I'm still having so many adventures over here in the uk. I still haven't got used to how much colder it is and I will be very glad to get back to the warmth of Texas. I'd quite like to see what summer is like here but I can already tell it won't be what I'm used to.
I got a taste of the what British people think a storm is a few weeks ago. It was really pretty rough and it took the fence down, among other things. I definitely don't think these welsh people would cope with a twister though...!
Noah had a real treat in his school half term break when his Daddy took us both to the cinema. Noah had only been twice in his life so that was a big deal. We watched a Chipmunks movie. Lots of songs is all I remember ;)
In the half term break Noah took me to another buddy's house. We had fun playing with musical instruments and moshis. Do we have moshis in the US? I don't know... They're pretty cute collectable toys. Maybe I'll try and bring one home with me.
My most exciting trip was to see Noah's classroom again when it was time for his mummy and daddy to go in for "parents' evening". That's when they get to chat to Noah's class teacher and see how he's been getting on. We even got to see Noah's work books. He's been working hard on his writing this term. I stayed with Noah and one of the other teachers while the grown ups had their chat - and met another of Noah's friends. It's such a colourful classroom!
As you can see, I've been having all kinds of fun. Time for a rest now before Noah comes home from school this afternoon! :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.