Hibernation over


Spring is pretty much here. It took its time arriving this year and still doesn't seem that certain of its own arrival but the daffodils and slightly warmer weather suggest it can't hold off much longer!

I disappeared from the blog throughout most of the winter, not for any specific reason really, but I am hoping to get back into it again now. Another new season is imminent in our family and I'm incredibly excited and tentatively apprehensive about all it will entail.

As the close little family of three (plus dog) that we are, we've been busy making a collection of memories these past couple of weeks, fun times together to treasure for ever. I'm so looking forward to our new family member arriving and keep catching myself wishing the time away but these moments just with us and Noah are to be cherished also.

Here are some photos of some of the times I'm talking about. My 38 week pregnant brain has reached its word limit now so I will leave it at just the photos. After all, a picture paints a thousand words...




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.