Wow I've had a real break from updating this blog, not intentionally but life happens! Thought I would pop back on and record memories from a gorgeous early morning beach date with my little dude. I absolutely love the island but must admit I often steer clear of the place when the sun is shining and the crowds flock down there. It gets so crowded and crazy. Early mornings and late evenings however are a total delight.
So this morning we set off with the early morning school traffic and, while other cars stopped at school gates, we pootled down to the beach.
Noah was armed with two different footballs so fun was on the cards!
We played a spot of "Bury Spider-Man" too - until we very nearly lost him and decided to bury each other's legs instead!
A quick hop and a handstand down to the sea and then home for snack and nap time before nursery. Perfection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.